Sunday, November 24, 2013

Compiled Index

One problem I've had with RPG's over the years is remembering which book has the stats I need for a particular situation. Although Edge of the Empire is still pretty new, I've decided to start compiling an index for all of the characters, droids, equipment, game mechanics and planets and vehicles not in the core rulebook. Here is a link to the index, which includes the Under a Black Sun and Beyond the Rim adventures, along with the Game Master Kit.

Compiled Index

If you see any changes or corrections that need to be made, please let me know. Moreover, I have a couple of questions.

(Note: This index has now been updated to include information from the Enter the Unknown sourcebook.)

1. Should I separate characters and droids into two different categories?

2. Should I include the scenario Long Arm of the Hutt, even though it's for the Beginner Game?

-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment